AABB Stock Communities and Information | Utradea
Image credit: UTradea
This report will cover information about AABB news, information about their stock, and information about the size and quality of the AABB Reddit, Twitter, and StockTwits communities.
To continue your own research on the social sentiment of this stock, or any other stocks, check out the Utradea Social Sentiment Dashboard for advanced insights and analytics to get you started.
AABB Social Media Overview:
The AABB community ( r/AABBStock) on Reddit discusses news, events, and memes pertaining to the AABB subreddit.
- The CENN community consists of 4,800 members: The AABB subreddit is rather small, due to their surge in popularity being more recent than most. However, despite their short time in the spotlight they have reached 4.8k members which is quite good. Furthermore, they seem to be quite active with 40 members online, which helps make up for their subreddit being a somewhat small size.
- There are currently 40 active users: Considering the size of their subreddit (and the time I am making this post), having 40 active users is quite good. Furthermore, they average about 7–8 posts per day. This level of posting is low and does not allow for much new/fresh content to be consumed by their community and leaves many people wanting more.
The AABB Reddit community has grown more recently, and is still small, furthermore they are not very active in terms of their posting volumes. There is a lot to be improved upon in their reddit community, and has led me to rating the AABB Reddit community a 5/10
There is a AABB Stock Forum on Stocktwits, where the members can post messages about AABB.
- The AABB stock forum has 40k members: AABB is a mediumly sized stock discussion on Stocktwits. Furthermore, there are approximately 10,000 + average daily posts. Considering their size, this level of posting is very high and allow for a continuous stream of new content that should be able to meet/exceed the demand for content by the community. Like many of the other discussions on Stocktwits, the quality of the AABB posts is typically lower.
- Daily message volume is 10,000: The AABB Stocktwits community is very active when considering the overall size of the AABB Stocktwits forum and their post volume. Historically, their posting volume have varied between 5,000–25,000 messages per day, and they have seemed to be trending upwards over the past week or so. However, it appears as thought their average posting volume seems to be somewhere between 10–15k.
The AABB Stocktwits community is of medium size, however, despite their average size their posting volume is sufficient. Overall, I think this community can get very active when there is hype around their stock, especially when news and information is released about their stock. This has led me to rating the AABB Stocktwits chat a 9/10.
The following data is taken from the Utradea Social Sentiment Dashboard, as there is no AABB forum on Twitter (just individual posts).
- AABB has 18 posts on Twitter in the past 24 hours: AABB is very infrequently discussed ticker on Twitter. Surprisingly, these 18 posts have managed to garner a total of 340k impressions over the past 24 hours, which is very impressive. Overall, there are not enough daily posts on Twitter mentioning AABB to give their community a continuous feed of new/relevant information.
- Big accounts/activity: Over the past 24 hours, there were a total of 1 large accounts (100k+ followers), and 0 very large accounts (500k+ followers) that posted on Twitter about AABB. However, there were 2 sizable accounts (10k+ followers) that posted about AABB. These 3 “large” accounts have driven a lot of the traffic to AABB posts, and they are starting to develop an audience/community around AABB, which is fantastic news for their stock. Furthermore, there were some individual tweets that garnered a large amount of impressions, some examples include this (310k impressions), this (26k impressions), and this (2.7k impressions). The fact that a good majority of their daily impressions comes from 1 post is not great, however, at least there are a lot of eyes on their stock (which can help grow their community).
Overall, the AABB mentions/community on Twitter is very small. Despite this, there are numerous sizable accounts that posts about AABB, which can draw new eyes to the stock. I find the posts on Twitter are of higher quality than any other posts in online communities pertaining to AABB. This has led me to rating the AABB Twitter a 7/10.
Summary of AABB Stock and Community:
The AABB subreddit is small, and has a lot of room to grow with the stock, which poses its fair share of challenges. However, the other communities make up for this as the AABB Stocktwits community is very active, and the AABB Twitter community has high quality posts. Overall, I would rate the AABB online community a 7/10.
Originally published at https://utradea.com.