Why GEVO Stocktwits and Twitter Sentiment Trends Are a Must Follow
Deep Dive into $GEVO — Gevo Inc: GEVO Stocktwits Forum, Twitter Trends, and Reddit Community
GEVO is quite a popular stock on StockTwits and twitter. Understanding sentiment and trends across social platforms is vital for investors. We are going to dive into information about GEVO stock news, and information about the size and quality of the GEVO Reddit, Twitter, and GEVO StockTwits communities.
To continue your own research on the social sentiment of this stock, or any other stocks, check out the Utradea Social Sentiment Dashboard for advanced insights and analytics to get you started.
GEVO Social Media Overview:
There is a GEVO Stocktwits Forum on Stocktwits, where the members can participate in the GEVO stock forum.
- The GEVO stock forum has 115k members: The GEVO Stocktwits forum is highly followed (as previously mentioned). Furthermore, their community has recently been averaging between 1,000–2,000 posts per day which is quite allow (given their member count. However, recently due to a Delta Airlines 75M gallon/year purchase agreement, the volume of posts has increased to over 3,000. The quality of the content being posted is higher than other stock twits forums, but still is not very high.
- Daily message volume is 3,400: The GEVO Stocktwits community is not very active when considering the overall size of the GEVO Stocktwits forum. However, their posting volume has increased significantly over the past 2 days and is at an okay level. Their posting volume allows for fresh content to be consumed by their members constantly.
The GEVO Stocktwits community is a large size, and their posting volume is enough to keep members engaged. Overall, I think this community can get very active when there is hype around their stock, especially when news and information is released about their stock. This has led me to rating the GEVO Stocktwits chat an 8/10.
The following data is taken from the Utradea Social Sentiment Dashboard, as there is no GEVO stock forum on Twitter (just individual posts).
- GEVO has 739 posts on Twitter in the past 72 hours: GEVO is a somewhat frequently discussed ticker on Twitter, averaging about 250 posts per day. Today, there were 121 posts, which were able to garner a total of 791k impressions, which is impressive. Overall, there is enough daily posting on Twitter to keep the community engaged and the content fresh, and the content within the GEVO Twitter community is reaching a lot of eyes, which is also good.
- Big accounts/activity: Over the past 72 hours, there were a total of 22 somewhat large Twitter accounts 10,000+ followers, and 11 large account with 100k+ followers that posted about GEVO. These posters have been able to draw a lot of eyes on the GEVO stock, which could be why we have seen an increase in volume. Furthermore, there were some individual tweets that garnered a large amount of impressions, some examples include this (172k followers), this retweet (170k followers), and this (152k followers).
Overall, there are a lot of mentions about GEVO stock in the GEVO Twitter space, furthermore, these posts are able to reach a large audience, which helps generate interest in the stock. I find the posts on Twitter are higher quality when compared to the GEVO Stocktwits community posts. This has led me to rating the GEVO stock forum (community) on Twitter a 9/10.
The largest GEVO stock forum ( r/GEVO ticker) on Reddit discusses news, events, and memes pertaining to the GEVO stock.
- The GEVO stock forum on Reddit consists of 3,700 members: The GEVO subreddit is a medium/small sized stock subreddit. Furthermore, they seem to be very inactive, only having 3 members online right now. Lastly, it seems as though they only average about 3 posts per day as well, which further cements their inactivity.
- There are currently 3 active users: Considering the size of their subreddit (and the time I am making this post), having 3 active users is not very good. Hopefully, if this continues to gain momentum, this community will come back to life.
The size and activity of the GEVO Reddit community are low, however they share very relevant news about the stock, and is a good resource for GEVO investors to look at. This has led me to rating the GEVO Reddit community a 6/10.
Summary of GEVO Stock and Community:
Overall, I would rate the GEVO online community a 7.66/10. This is due to the fact that their Stocktwits and Twitter communities are good, but their Reddit community has a lot of room to improve.
If you want to learn more about the GEVO stock itself, one of our users has made DD post, which can be found here.
Originally published at https://utradea.com.